Freitag, 19. Januar 2024

To a koality friend

Hello everyone ;o)
I hope you had a great start to the year 2024! Today I would like to share my first DT card of the year with you. Over at Papercraft Challenges we thought you might all want to play with your new stamps and made it an "Anything Goes" theme. This is what I have created (even though the stamp I have used isn't new anymore I still love playing with it):


This card was super easy to make, but I love the way it looks. I started by creating the background with two different yellow shades and used a scalloped frame die to cut it out. I glued the background piece on a yellow card base and added this super cute koala. 


Also I added the three red hearts to have the colour in more than one place. Hope you are going to join us in this month's challenge! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting!!!





1 Kommentar:

  1. Was für ein zauberhaftes Werk!
    Mir gefallen auch die Farben sehr gut.
    LG Ilse (thera)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...