Donnerstag, 15. Februar 2024

I see..... soooo many candles ;o))))

Hello everyone,
today I'd like to show you my newest DT card for the Papercraft Challenges blog. The theme this time is "Carneval":


I do not have much use for a carnival themed card, but I have seen so many fortune tellers in this years Rosenmontagsumzug that I thought this would make a great card for the theme. Inside the sentiment goes like this:


I hope you like the card and also that you will join us over at Papercraft Challenges. One lucky crafter will win a prize from Dr. Digistamps who kindly sponsores this month' challenge!
Happy crafting everyone ;o)


1 Kommentar:

  1. Such a clever way to turn the card into a birthday card! Fabulous as always. X

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...