Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2024

Christmas-Dino

Heya my crafty friends!
Today I would like to share with you my newest card that I have created for the current "Christmas" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges. Our kind sponsor Mirtillamente offers a prize for the winner so rush to your craft table and join in the fun ;o) 


I used this super cute dino digi stamp which is appropriatly called "A cup of Sweetness" and I designed the card around this image. I thought it would be fun to give it a nice focal position with the arch in the background.


I hope you have had a lovely christmas and / or New Years and hope you are all well and happy!!! All the best, Maike ;o)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...