Montag, 23. März 2020

Sending Smiles - turtle

Hello everyone!
In these crazy times I quite like that making a card still fills me with the same joy and calm, so I am very happy to share a new card with you today:


I made it as an inspiration card for our newest challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers. The theme this time is "Spring" and I love to see all the bees and butterflies coming back to our garden, so I thought I would use this cute image by Gerda Steiner Designs. 


I die cut a somewhat flower-shape from the patterned paper I had chosen and also die cut a frame to go around that opening. Next I heat-embossed some butterflies on a light blue piece of paper and glued that on a the front of a card base. I place the tortoise on a strip of paper on which I had stamped the greeting and then adhered averything on top of the blue piece with foam tape. Three tiny butterflies in a deeper shade of pink were added as an afterthought to give a bit more interest to the background. I hope you are going to join us in our challenge and create something that makes your heart smile! Please take care and happy crafting, Maike


Supplies:
Stamps: "Hello Friend Tortoise" by Gerda Steiner Designs
              "Butterfly Ink Splatter" by Your Next

Challenges:

8 Kommentare:

  1. Aaaaahw, look at this cutie pie.
    Really nice made.

    -xiss- Renate.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is so sweet. Anyone would love to get this cheery card you have made.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wonderful, loving the bright colours and that adorable turtle. Have a great day and stay safe!
    hugs
    Glenda

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So sweet, your little turtle is a real cute image. Wishing you a safe and happy creative week, Angela XxX

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So cute! I love your happy turtle.Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Adorable card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So ein zauberhaftes Kärtchen liebe Maike.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG
    Kuni

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...