Sonntag, 15. März 2020

Birthday cake in pastell colours

Hello my crafty friends!
It's the middle of the month so we do have a new challenge for you at Papercraft Challenges ;o) This time our theme for you ist "Pastell Colours" and this is my inspiration card for you:


You (might) know I love rainbows and so when I saw this cake digi stamp by our kind sponsor Dr. Digi I thought it would look wonderful in soft colours. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind a cirthday cake like this ;o))) I used Copics to colour the image that I had printed as a watermark version to get very light lines. That simply worked better for me when I thought about a soft look. 


When the image was coloured I chose a patterned paper to match the image and cut it to the size of my card front. I then die cut the frame from it which I have raised with three additional frames in white beneath it. Next I added some Nuvo drops to the card and the sentiment which I had die cut from black paper to make it stand out. For me it didn't look finished only having the black sentiment so I also added the three black stars to tie it all together. Do you like soft colours on a card? I would love for you to try it and share your result in our gallery ;o) Have a wonderful rest of March with lots of sunshine, cake and crafting time! Take care and happy crafting, yours Maike


Supplies:
Stamp: "Cake and Candles" by Dr. Digi 
Dies: "Wonky Scalloped Frames Elle-Ments" by Avery Elle
          "Handlettered Happy Birthday Wafer Die" by Simon Says Stamp

Challenges:


2 Kommentare:

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...