Dienstag, 10. März 2020

Rainbow beans


Heya everyone!
I hope you are all well and also feeling creative, because our newest challenge at PINspirational Challenges brings with is a rainbow full of inspiration! This below is our current inspiration picture and I think that you can find loads of ideas for cards in it. I used the (almost) rainbow colours as my starting point and used the glass idea as well as you can see above ;o)


When I looked through my paper stash I came across the striped rainbow coloured one by LAwn Fawn and thought it would be perfect as a backdrop for my card. Next step was to find a good stamp and I feel like the "How You Bean" set as well by Lawn Fawn was indeed perfect for what I had invisioned. I stamped the glass, added the beans inside and stamped out some extra beans for extra interest. I coloured them with Copics  in the four colours from the inspiration picture and cut them out. 


Next I die cut a banner piece from a white piece of cardstock, stamped the first part of the greeting between the holes and glued the jelly beans on there as well. Lastly I added some string and glued everything to the front of the card. After a load of glitter added to the glass I called the front done ;o) Inside I added the label saying "Happy Birthday" and finished it off with some more beans. I hope you are as excited as I was about the wonderful inspiration of this PINspirational Challenge! See you soon and happy crafting my friends! Take care! Maike ;o)


Stamps: "How You Bean" by Lawn Fawn
Dies: "Stitched Party Banners" by Lawn Fawn
          "Wonky Stitches Elle-Ments" by Avery Elle

Challenges:

7 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful card design and I love the bright colors of your background and jar of jellybeans.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So wonderful!
    I love jelly beans!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fun and colourful and a great play on words. Chantell Just Add Ink

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is such a fun and vibrant card. I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very nice.
    Thank you for joining us at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fun card with great striped paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...