Dienstag, 27. September 2016

Hedgehog sending "Loads of Love"

Halli Hallo ihr Lieben!
Heute gibt es noch einen zweiten Post von mir ;o) für die Cards und More Challenge mit dem schönen Thema "Lots of Love" habe ich diese Karte gewerkelt:

Heya my dear crafty friends!
Today I would like to share another post with you, showing you the card I made for the lovely "Lots of Love" challenge at the Cards und More blog:


Ich hatte viel Freude daran diese Karte zu machen. Meine Inspiration kam von einer Herbstkarte, die ich vor kurzer Zeit gemacht habe, auf der ich diesem kleinen Heckenbewohner ein Herz in die Hand gedrückt hatte. Als ich dann anfing über die aktuelle Challenge auf Cards und more nachzudenken, kam ich immer wieder zu dieser Idee zurück und dachte, ich würde es vielleicht hinbekommen, dass es ausschaut, als würde das Igelchen Liebe bzw. Herzen in die Welt werfen. ;o)

I had loads of fun making this card. My inspiration came from a card I made a short while ago (--> click) where I paired this cute hedgehog with one of the bigger ones from the set and had him hold a heart in his paw. When I started thinking about what I wanted to make for the Cards und More challenge I kept going back to this idea and thought I could make it look like this cutie was spreading love / hearts. ;o)


Ich hoffe, ihr habt auch eine Idee für ein "Lots of Love / Alles Liebe" Projekt und teilt es mit uns auf Cards und More. Habt eine tolle Woche, mit vielen Sonnenstunden, viel Freude und Zeit, um zu tun, was euch Spaß macht! Happy crafting, Maike

I hope you have an idea for a "Lots of Love" project and are going to share it with us at the Cards und More challenge. Have a wonderful week everyone, sunny weather, loads of fun and enough time for doing the things you love! Happy crafting, Maike


Material / supplies:
Stempel / stamps: "Happy Hedgehogs" von My Favorite Things
                             "" von Simon Says Stamp
Stanzen / dies: "Stitched Scallop Basic Edges" & "Oval Shadows" von My Favorite Things

Paper: "Sweater Weather" von Lawn Fawn

5 Kommentare:

  1. Another adorable card Maike ! This hedgehog is so cute sending all those tiny hearts, I can almost feel it's for me ! ;-))
    Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Who could resist this little fella? He is simply gorgeous as is your design xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Maiki, This is so adorable! Just love your coloring and design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cards in Envy. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. super cute card and lil critter!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...