Sonntag, 15. Januar 2023

Super fun birthday (snowfight)

Hello everyone ;o)

It is the middle of the month and therefore I'd like to invite you to have a look at our newest challenge at Papercraft Challenges. The theme this time is "Anything Goes" so you can share with us your favourite project - no matter what theme it is. I decided to create a wintery birthday card and here it is:


I made the background using Distress Inks and a stencil I cut from thick cardstock in a curvy shape to create the illusion of hills in the background. The images are from My Favourite Things and I love that you can use some of the set for Christmas cards as well as wintery themed ones. Once the background was dry and I knew which images would go where I heat embossed the sentiment which always looks really nice I think ;o)



Colouring the images was really a lot of fun and quicker than I first thought. I added a few trees and snowflakes to the back to make it look more interesting and also put glitter on the snow and the snowballs. To finish the card I stamped loads of snowballs and the girl inside the card in a light blue shade, hoping this will surprise the recipient. 


It would be lovely having you join our challenge this time! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, yours Maike

Stamps: "Snow much fun" by My Favourite Things
Dies: "Wonky Rectangle Die" by Avery Elle
         "Mini Snowflakes" by Lawn Fawn 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...