Sonntag, 1. Januar 2023

Merry Christmas from Henry - the ice-skating bear

Hello everyone and a very happy new year ;o)

I hope you all had a very good start to a happy, healthy and crafty new year! Today I'd like to share with you the card I made for the "Ice, ice baby" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life. It was my turn to chosse a topic and I thought you could all share your wintery cards with us. Here is what I have created:


One of my new year resolutions is to create at least one Christmas card a month, so that I won't be too short on cards when the next Christmas rolls along... (I know, it may seem like a long time now, but when October comes around I usually get a little panicky and I would like to save myself from that this year.) For this card I coloured one of the cute Purple Onion images and created a shimmery and frosty looking background for the bear. It is ice-skating after all, so I thought it would fit perfectly. 

I hope you like this frosty Christmas card and that you are going to join us for this first challenge in 2023! Have a great day and happy crafting everyone ;o)

Supplies:
Stamp: "Henry - skating bear" by Purple Onion Designs
             "Winter Big Scripty Words" by Lawn Fawn
Dies: "Rectangle Peek-A-Boo window" by My Favorite Things
          "Mini Snowflakes" & "Winter Big Scripty Words" by Lawn Fawn
         

1 Kommentar:

  1. Was für ein zauberhaftes, entzückendes Werk! Die Gestaltung und das Bärchen sind wundervoll.
    Liebe Maike, möchtest du dein tolle Kärtchen bei den Nachteulen zeigen? Wir freuen uns immer sehr, über kreative Werke: https://nightshiftstamping.blogspot.com/2022/12/challenge-20-alles-ist-moglich.html
    LG und alles Liebe für 2023!
    Ilse (thera)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...