Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2020

Wish big - dragon

Hello everyone ;o)
Today I would like to share a card with you that I have created as an inspiration for the newest "Papercraft Challenge". Our theme is "Phantasy" and our kind sponsor "Dr. Digi" is offering two digi stamps to the winner ;o) I love dragons on cards so I thought I'd use the cute "In a flap" digi to create one for today:


I created the background with some blending brushes and Distress Inks in "Wilted Violet", "Pink Raspberry" and "Squeezed Lemonade". I wanted the dragon to have a lovely sky to fly in and be happy ;o)


Next I die cut a frame for the scene, but because I wanted the frame to be smaller than the background paper I die cut it with a simple stitched rectangle. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment a few times in the deepest black ink I own and added the wonderful glittery stars.


I hope you are going to have a wonderful day and that you will have the time and the inspiration now as well to dig through your stamps and create a phantastic card ;o) and join us at Papercraft Challenges! Happy crafting everyone, yours Maike

Supplies:
Stamps: "In a Flap" by Dr. Digi
              "Birthday Tags" by Lawn Fawn
Dies: "Sky Bursters" by Mama Elephant
          "Stitched Rectangle Stackables" by Lawn Fawn
          "Mini Stars" by Simon Says Stamp

2 Kommentare:

  1. Was für ein wundervolles Werk! Die Gestaltung und die Farben sind toll.
    Der kleine Drache ist aber auch ganz entzückend.
    LG Ilse (thera)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...