Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020

Urlaubsfeeling

Hello everyone!
Wow, this time it worked out so that I got to post three days in a row to inspire you for different challenges ;o) Today I would like to inspire you to play along with our newest theme "Vacation Mood" at Challenge Up Your Life. It made me so happy to create this vacation inspired card, because we won't be going on holiday anytime soon it seems. Anyhow, this is the card I made:


This really takes me to the beach and I hope you'll join me there, if only for a brief moment ;o) For this card I used a background stamp from Purple Onion Designs and also the cute, cute penguins by My Favorite Things ;o) First Istamped a palm tree, masked it and stamped it again. Next I stamped over it with the background stamp and coloured everything with Copics. Once I was happy with how it looked I die cut the scene using a stitched rectangle (nothing too crazy, because there was a lot going on already) and added the fussy cut and also Copic coloured penguins. 


Lastly I added the sentiment and also stamped another penhuin on the inside of the card just to make that look extra special as well ;o) I hope you are going to join us at Challenge Up Your Life with a vacation themed project. Have a great day and happy crafting! Thank you for stopping by, yours Maike


Supplies:
Stamps: "Penguins in Paradise" by My Favorite Things
              "Sand Dunes" by Purple Onion Designs
Die: "Wonky Stitches Elle-Ments" von Avery Elle

3 Kommentare:

  1. Die sind ja super, deine Pinguine, die lassen es sich gut gehen!
    Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OMG... Die Karte ist ja richtig sommerlich und Deine Coloration ist super. Vielen herzlichen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an der bastel-traum Challenge.

    GLG und viel Glück
    Ute
    DT bastel-traum Challenge

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...