Dienstag, 14. Januar 2020

Happy New Year 2020


Heya everyone!
Today I would like to share a "Happy New Year" card with you as my contribution and inspiration to the newest PINspirational challenge. This is our inspiration picture for you:


Please remember, you can go with anything from the picture that inspires you to create a card ;o) For mine I went with the obvious inspiration here and used the cute snowmen by Mama Elephant to send out some New Year's greetings. I love the look of so many of them to cramp into the circle frame to be able to wish the recipient all the best for 2020.


For my card I created a blue background with Distress Oxide Inks and splattered it with Opaque White droplets. Next I stamped a whole bunch of snowflakes in Simon Says Stamp "Fog" ink on to a white cardstock and die cut my panel from it. I wanted a very subtle and non distracting background, but plain white just was too white ;o) The snowman are all shaded with a BG10 and a BG000 marker which doesn't show very much in the picture, but really gives just enough shading in real life to give them a rounded appearance.  Before assembling everything I stamped the greeting on the circle frame and heat embossed it in white to make it stand out and to help the eye by guiding it from the upper left to the lower right of the card. I hope you like the card and that you will take another look at our inspiration picture and see what grabs hold of your attention ;o) Have a wonderful week and happy crafting, yours Maike


Supplies:
Stamps: "So Many Snowmen" by Mama Elephant
               "Snowflake Splendor" by My Favorite Things
Dies: "Wonky Stitches Elle-Ments" by Avery Elle

2 Kommentare:

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...