Montag, 13. Januar 2020

Fröhliche Weihnachten (lamb)

Heya everyone!
I am back with another Christmas card... I know it is January, but I also know I was very (!!!) short on Christmas cards this time and I really need to stock up on them ;o) So I hope you don't mind seeing some more:


I made this one for the new "Anything Goes" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers. Perfect for my plans... and maybe your plans, too? To create this card I first stamped the circular sentiment which means "Meryy Christmas" in English on my piece of white Perfect Colouring paper and die cut the panel from that paper. Next I masked the stamped area as well as the edges and created the ink blended background using Distress Inks. (The colours I used were Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet.) 


When the ink had dried I stamped the beautiful snowflakes all over it using Versamark Ink. I love the subtle effect that gives to any background! Now it was time to peel off the masks and stamp the cute lamb inside the still white area. I coloured it using Copic markers (E55, E53, E51 and E50 for the body, E39, RV09 and RV06 for the scarf and mittens and mostly Y08 for the star with just a tiny bit of Y17 to give it a little dimension.)
With a bit of Diamond Stickles on the star and some white and white blizzard Nuvo drops on the snowflakes my card was done. I hope you are going to join us for our "Anything Goes" challenge and share your talent in our gallery! Have a wonderful week and happy crafting, yours Maike


Supplies:
Stamps: "Ella - Winter lamb" by Purple Onion Designs
              "Snowflake Splendor" by My Favorite Things
              "Frohe Weihnachten Circle Stempel" by Kulricke
Stanzen: "All Prettied Up" by Mama Elephant


6 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful Christmas design and I love the colors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely card, and wonderful background. Thank you for play with us in a Gem of a craft challenge blog, Good luck with your entry.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fantastic card! Love the pretty background you made and the image look so cute with the sparkly star.
    Thank you for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Maike this is just sooo cute. I love making Christmas cards so it is never too early for that. In fact I am teaching a class next week where they have to bring their Christmas Bits Box with them so that we can finish off a few to get a heads up on next year. It's amazing how many cards you can finish off when you are in good company with plenty of coffee and biscuits on tap lol.
    Have a great day. Hugs Kimx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Stunning card. Love the colours you chose.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT
    Ps. Sorry I am so late visiting... but better late than never!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...