Montag, 2. September 2019

You`re a pearl

Heya my dear crafty friends!
I have a new card for you today and it was made as an inspiration for the newest challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers: we would like to see "Pearls and/ or Gems" on your projects. Here is the card I made:


I created an underwater background using Distress Oxide Inks in three different shades of blue and used the lightes shaded to create those light beams with a stencil. The effect gives it a little more dimension I find and interest.


The little mermaid is just too cute and as she is holding a pearl and wearing jewellery out of pearls she was the perfect image for the challenge. I coloured her with Copic markers and added glitter glue to all the pearls. I hope you are going to join us for our challenge and share your talent with the Crafty Cardmakers. ;o) Have a fabulous week and happy crafting ;o) Yours Maike


Supplies:
Stamps: "Under the Sea" by C.C.Designs
               (was just retired, so if you find it anywhere and like it - grab it ;o)
Dies: "Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics" by My Favorite Things
Stencil: "Ray of Light" by My Favorite Things

Challenges:

8 Kommentare:

  1. So cute and adorable. Great coloring too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a cute make - love your mermaid! Thanks for joining my under the sea challenge at Countryview Challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love her Maike, so very cute.
    Have a fabulous crafty weekend.
    Hugs Kimx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your mermaid is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges this month!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Adorable! I love the little mermaid, the wee fishes and those little heart pearls,very nicely done! Have a great week.
    hugs
    Glenda

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Such a cute card!!! I love the colouring and the background!!! Thank you for joining the September challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So sweet Maike and loving the sentiment too. Have a very happy and creative weekend, Angela xXx

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...