Mittwoch, 18. September 2024

Walk in the fall (Lavender & Thyme)

Hello everyone,
today I would like to share my card for the newest challenge over at Papercraft Challenges with you! The theme for this month is "Fabulous Fall" and here is what I came up with:


The stamps are from Purple Onion Designs from their designer Stacey Yacula which I am a huge fan of. I just love the cute critters she always comes up with. The two critters are from her "Merriest City" collection but even though they were intended to go on Christmas cards I think the fit perfectly in this little wood with their jackets and the hat. 


For this card I focused on my Copic colouring. I wanted the colours to represent fall and think I nailed it. What do you think? I took ages but I thoroughly enjoyed the process. I glued the background piece flat to the card base and added foam tape behind the critters to give them some dimension. 
I hope you are going to join us with your own "Fabulous Fall" project! Until next time, happy crafting and all the very best to you my crafty friend!!! Yours Maike ;o)


Supplies:
Stamps: "Lavender & Thyme" by Purple Onion Designs
              "Woodland Background" by Purple Onion Designs

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Make Your Own Background" (Hope colouring it in counts...)


2 Kommentare:

  1. Love this adorable card, yes, you definitely nailed it on the colors and your perfect coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a cute and colourful autumn-inspired card. I'm fascinated by your colouring, and how you put everything together - the colourful landscape couldn't be more perfect for the season, and the critter duo is absolutely adorable. I like how their outfit indicates that it's getting colder, but they still seem to be having a blast outdoors. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...