Donnerstag, 2. November 2023

Cozy Christmas

Dear crafty friends,
I hope you are all doing well. Today I would like to share with you my newest DT work for the "Cozy Christmas" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life:


For this card I used quite a few stamps by Purple Onion Designs. Their images are just so cute and I love colouring them, even though it takes a little longer than colouring other images because of the many little details. 


On the inside I stamped another image and the sentiment, because I felt like there was enough going on on the outside of this card. If you would like to join our challenge with your own "Cozy Christmas" creation we would love to see it in our gallery ;o) Have a fabulous day and happy crafting!


Stamps: "Christmas Tree", "Sugar Plum (bunny)", "Fireplace and Rug", "Buttons (cat)" & 
              "Sweets (mice)" by Purple Onion Designs
              "Background stamp Sweater?" by My Favourite Things

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...