Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2023

Happy Fall Fox

Happy fall to you all! :o)
Today is the first of the month of October so we have a new challenge for you over at Challenge Up Your Life. This time the theme is "Autumn Leaves" and this is the card I created for the challenge:


I love this 2 step stencil by Create A Smile and thoroughly enjoyed creating the background. What do you think about it? 


The background was supposed to be the star of the show, but I think this super adorable fox can hold its ground. I placed him on the polaroid die cut after adding a quick backdrop to that as well. The sentiment found a good place on the bottom of the polaroid and at first I thought I would add some glue dots around the fox but then I decided against it. I hope to see your project in our gallery over at Challenge Up Your Life featuring some Autumn Leaves, too ;o)

Supplies:
Stamps: "Fox - discontinued" & "Happy Fall"  by Gerda Steiner Design
Stencil: "Layered Leaves" by Create A Smile
Die: "Polaroid Stax - discontinued" by My Favourite Things

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...