Samstag, 1. April 2023

Its your day - go wild!

Heya my lovely crafty friends,
I hope you are all doing well! Today I'd like to share my newest make for the "Sweet Animals" challenge for Challenge Up Your Life with you:


First I die cut this wonderful background die and gave the little segments some colour using Distress Inks. I love this fun, bright backdrop.


Next I added the sweet animals. I chose the cute "Word Buddies" by Hello Bluebird and added some extra butterflies from another set called "Next Door Gnomes".


I hope you like the card and that you will take out some of your sweet animal stamps to play with and later share it in our gallery. Have a fabulous day and happy crafting:-)
Yours Maike

Supplies:
mentioned in the text, will add the links asap


1 Kommentar:

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...