Sonntag, 19. Februar 2023

Sending love (Postman)

Hello everyone ;o)
Sorry for posting this late, but life just happened... This is the card I made for the newest Papercraft Challenges theme "Hearts". First I thought about having loads and loads of hearts in the background, but then I felt like I wanted one heart to shine. And this is what I came up with:


If you look closely you can see that I have added hearts to the tie of this fun postman image by our kind sponsor "Dr. Digi". Have you spotted them?


Here they are a little bigger ;o) The card was easy to make but I think the image just maked it shine! I hope you think so, too. I also hope that you'll join us for this lovely challenge. See you in the gallery and happy crafting everyone! Have a fabulous day, yours Maike


Supplies: tba

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...