Dienstag, 15. November 2022

Polka Dot Birthday Party

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I'd like to show you the card I made as an inspiration for the "Polka Dot" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges.


I created it for a young lady who turned 16 not too long ago. It was once mentioned, that she enjoys having her name on cards and such, because it is a rather unusual name and you can't easily buy individualised mugs or key chains for her. So I make an effort to add her name to the cards I make, because that is one wish I can fulfill for her. 


I used polka dots as the "wallpaper" and as decoration at the sides and for an envelope I created that was adhered to the back. The decorations and the cute critters are all, except for the tiny mouse, from one set by My Favorite Things which I totally adore and which is, in my opinion, perfect for birthday cards. 



The base for my box card was created without any dies. I just cut two pieces of cardstock to the same size and scored at 0,5 inches and 1,5 inches each. Than I chose one of the pieces to die cut the window from and added two "floor boards". For this I die cut two strips of paper that was 1 inch longer than my card is wide and scored each side at 0,5 inches and glued them to the sides, as you can see a bit better in this picture:


I hope you are going to join us with at Papercraft Challenges, I'd love to see you using polka dot patterns ;o) Have a wonderful day and happy crafting, Maike

Supplies:
Stamps: "SY Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes" by My Favorite Things

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...