Dienstag, 1. März 2022

Easter Bunny with flowers

Hello all!!!
Today I am back with sharing my card for the newest Challenge Up Your Life mood board:

And this is the card I have created for this challenge:


I have used yellowish-(golden)-green hues for the background to create the mood for this card. Going from there I decided to make it an Easter card and used one of the cute bunnies from Gerda Steiner Designs. 


I used some fun flower dies from Paper Smooches and a frame by Honey Bee Stamps to set the scene for the Easter bunny and added the sentiment and my card was done. It came together rather quickly, even through those flowers had so many little parts. A bit of "Stick it" behind the paper is a very good way to save on time - and maybe frustration ;o)


I'd love to see one of your creations in our gallery at Challenge Up Your Life. Have a fabulous day! Happy crafting, Maike

Supplies:
Stamps: "Easter Bunnies" by Gerda Steiner Designs
Dies: "Dainty Flowers" by Paper Smooches (retired)
          "Happy Christmas" (frame die) by Honey Bee Stamps
           "Frohe Ostern" by tba

1 Kommentar:

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...