Mittwoch, 15. September 2021

Happy Birthday from the penguins

Hello everyone ;o)
Today I am back with a new card for Papercraft Challenges. This time we want to see the sentiment as the focus piece of your card. I chose to use this huge die from Honey Bee Stamps and love the result:


I started by creating this fun background in pink, red and a very pale pink as well and placed the birthday sentiment on top right in the center. 


Because of all the die cut pieces I feel like the card has a lot of dimension without being bulky though. After adhering the sentiment I placed the two cute penguins around it and stuck the "Happy"-piece to one of the penguin's wings, so that it looks like it is holding it while flying by holding a balloon. 


I decorated the inside as well and added some star sequins to the front and my card was done. I really love the look of this huge sentiment on the front. I hope I could inspire you to create a card with the sentiment as your focus as well and hope you are going to share it with us in our gallery! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting ;o) Yours Maike

Supplies:
Stamps: "Valentine Penguins" by Gerda Steiner Designs
Dies: "Birthday Honey Cuts" by Honey Bee Stamps
         "Sweet Stacks Rectangles Honey Cuts" by Honey Bee Stamps

1 Kommentar:

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...