Sonntag, 15. November 2020

Warme Grüße (Warm greetings - Walrus)

Heya everyone!
I hope you are enjoying a lovely, lazy, sunny, funny Sunday! Today I am back with an inspiration card for the newest Papercraft Challenges theme. This time we would like to see "Selfmade Backgrounds" in your projects. The DT have so many differents examples to share, you really should risk a peek ;o) This is my piece:


I created a wintery background using the Tambai watercolours and after it had dried completely I embossed the snow flakes over top. For that I used a stencil by Create A Smile and dabbed the Versamark ink pad right over it. Worked like a charm!


I die cut the paper with a scalloped die and also die cut a piece of white felt to represent the snowy ground. The cute walrus is a digi by our kind sponsor Dr. Digis and you could win 2 digis from them if you participate in our challenge. This one is a really great image to colour, because it consists of many large areas and also a walrus had smooth looking skin, so there is no need to create fluffiness which for me makes it a lot easier to colour ;o) I hope you are going to join in the fun and that I will get to see your creation in our gallery! Have a wonderful Sunday and happy crafting,
yours Maike


Supplies:
Stempel: "Cuddly Critters Walrus" by Dr. Digis
Stencil: "Schablone" by Create A Smile (discontinued?)


5 Kommentare:

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...