Montag, 12. Oktober 2020

Christmas Tags

Hello my crafty friends,
when October arrives I am usually already in a slight panic about my Christmas cards. So when I saw that the new theme at the Crafty Cardmakers was "Tags" I knew immediately that I wanted to create some Christmas tags:


Usually tags get thrown away after the presents are opened, so I didn't want to put too much time into the tags, but still wanted a nice design. So I went through my dies and found the trees and also these cute birds and the idea for the design was born. 


Using Distress Inks (in Salty Ocean. Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Saphire) I created a background for the tags on a large piece of paper, so that I could get a few tags die cut from that piece.After die cutting the tags I placed the on red cardstock and only leaving a very thin boarder cut around them. Next I punched the hole for the ribbon to go through, though if I'd recreate the tags I would place the hole a bit more towards the top. 


I hope you are going to join us, because I would love to see you "Tag" creation in our gallery! Have a wonderful week and happy crafting, everyone! Stay safe,
yours Maike



5 Kommentare:

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...