Montag, 31. August 2020

A Fairy Nice Day

Hello my dear crafty friends!
I hope you are all doing fine and that you get to enjoy some sun outside or some light over your craft desk ;o) I happen to have an idea for the latter: How about joining us at the Crafty Cardmakers with a "Things With Wings" themed project this fortnight??! I had so much fun pairing this cute fairy with the beautiful "Bloom" stencil by Create A Smile Stamps:


It is a rather simple card but I do love it for the vibrant colours. Also when you look at it for some time and focus on the fairy's feet the card gets a more dimensional look. At least it is that way for me. 


For the "Blossom" itself I used three different Distress Inks (Mustard Seeds, Pink Raspberry and Peacock Feathers) and made sure they overlapped quite a bit, to get all the other blended shades too. I didn't want the sentiment to take anything away from the background so I decided to just stamp it there using the MISTI tool to get a really deep black line. I hope you are going to join us for some fun with "Things With Wings" and would love to see your project in our gallery ;o)


Supplies:
Stamps: "Little Fairies" The Greeting Farm
Stencil "Blossom" by Create A Smile Stamps

And if you like fairies, here is another card I made using the same stamp set:


And a whole bunch of fairy goodies for my dearest "Klosterschwestern" in 2018. The tree log contained a special rubber to help when one made a little booboo ;o)



5 Kommentare:

  1. This is just so sweet and I love the bright colours too. Have a lovely creative wee. Hugs, Angela xXx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cute little fairy and I love all the projects that you used her on..

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is just the cutest card ever! I adore your little fairy and the colours are so beautifully bright and vibrant. Put a smile on my face for sure. Have a fabulous day! hugs, Marg xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. super nice cards!
    oh so pretty goodie bags!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Adorable card. Love the colours and design. Have a creative week. Judy

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...