Montag, 1. Juni 2020

Älter? Besser! (Cat)

Hello everyone!
This card was made as inspiration for the newest theme "Woodgrain Background" over at Challenge Up Your Life:


I used a card base by Lawn Fawn and added all the other elements directly on top. This card is meant for a man so I kept it fairly simple and kept the colours more neutral than usual. ;o) I wanted the cat to have some kind of frame, but didn't want to take away from the background so I decided to go with a vellum circle behind it.


The cat is an image by Gerda Steiner Designs which I really love a lot. You can customize it with a sentiment or another image and for this card I decided to use the sentiment "Älter Besser!" which means "Older Better!"


The tiny star stickers are from Create a Smile and are perfect to add a bit of embellishment. I hope you are going to play along with our challenge this month! Have a fabulous week and happy crafting everyone, yours Maike



Supplies:
Stamps: "Cat holding sign - Digi" by Gerda Steiner Designs
Dies: "Scallop Circle" by My Favorite Things (discontinued it seems)

4 Kommentare:

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...