Freitag, 28. Juni 2019

Geht's Dir gut? Stempelbar Hop

Heya my dear crafty friends!

I was lucky to be part of a wonderful hop last weekend: the Stempelbar-Hop on Instagram. Stempelbar is a shop located in Berlin and they have wonderful unique images but also you can get loads of well known brands from their store.
This is the card I made for the hop:




I love this crazy cow very much and it always makes me smile to see that huge funny head ;o) If you are interested in seeing more projects from the hop just go to this instagram post of mine ;o)

Hope you like the card as much as I do ;o) Happy crafting, everyone ;o))))



2 Kommentare:

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...