Sonntag, 5. Mai 2019

Have a Blast! (Space Explorer)


Heya my friends!
During my vacation a PINspirational Challenge went live that I had a card made for, but never got to share with you on my blog. Before the next one starts on Tuesday I would love to show the cute astronaut with you, though. So here it is:


The background was created using Distress Inks and some Copic Opaque White for the many stars (aka tiny white dots) ;o) 


The images are from the awesome set "Space Explorer" by MFT which I have used so often in the past already. (Let me tell you, when I bought the set I thought it would be one I loved but wouldn't get to use often. Well, I am glad that the set turned out so very versatile, because I also love colouring the little astronaut...)


The white frame gave me an ideal spot for the sentiment and I love the dimension the strip of baker's twine gives. I finished the card with some enamel stars and hope you like it as much as I do ;o) Have a lovely Sunday and I hope you had fun if you played along with our last challenge - and if you didn't... there is still a little time ;o)
Happy crafting, everyone ;o))))


Supplies:
Stamps: "Space Explorer" by My Favorite Things
Dies: "Essential Cover Up Horizontal" von My Favorite Things (retired?)

2 Kommentare:

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...