Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2019

Welcome in Plaid


Heya everyone!
This is the inspiration picture for the newest challenge at PINspirational and you can see the card I made for it above ;o) I tried making a black and white card but try as I might I never liked the result, so I went back to playing with my lovely bright colours ;o)


For my card I used a piece of patterned paper by Lawn Fawn with lovely orange and pink stripes. I die cut the frame and coloured the inside piece with Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Worn Lipstick and really loved the effect. Even more so after flicking some droplets of water on the surfice and taking it off again quickly afterwards with a towel. The cute stuffed elephant is an older image by Clearly Besotted, but any cute image iin a sitting position should work for this layout I think. 


The sentiment was stamped and then I went over it with a glaze pen to give it more dimension. And simply because I feel that stuffed toys should never be alone I stamped to more on the inside of the card. I hope you are going to join us with one of your wonderful projects! Have a great week and happy crafting!


Material / supplies:
Stempel / stamps: "Cute & Cuddly" von Clearly Besotted
Stanze / die: "Wonky Squares Frames" von Avery Elle


2 Kommentare:

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...