Freitag, 26. August 2016

Happy Bear-thday ;o)

Hallo ihr Lieben!
Für Annis Geburtstag - ihr kennt sicherlich ein paar ihrer tollen Karten von ihrem Blog "Annikarten" (klick) - habe ich ein farbenfrohes Kärtchen gebastelt, das ich heute mit euch teilen möchte:

Heya my dear crafty friends!
Today I would like to share this colourful card with you, that I have made for Annis birthday - I bet you have seen a few of her wonderful cards on Instagram or on her blog "Annikarten" (click):


Ich finde bunte Geburtstagskarten ja total klasse und hoffe, Anni mag sie auch ;o) Gemalt habe ich auf dieser Karte alles mit Zig-Markern (so wie ich in letzter Zeit alles irgendwie mit Zigs coloriere, weil ich den Effekt so mag - hab auch noch ein paar neue Farben bestellt *grins).

I love colourful birthday cards and hope Anni does, too ;o) I coloured everything on this card with Zig markers (I have enjoyed colouring with them very much lately - and ordered some more colours *grin).


Material / supplies:
Stempel / stamps: "Birthday Bears" & "Beary Special Birthday" von My Favorite Things
                              "Wild Birthday" von Avery Elle (Letters: Happy)
Stanzen / dies: "LLD Stitched Banner Alphabet" von My Favorite Things


10 Kommentare:

  1. This is absolutely darling! Awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 12 “Animal Kingdom” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super cute card! I love those little bears from My Favorite Things! Thanks for joining the Happy Birthday challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! Donna (DT)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful eye catching card, Love your watercolouring and the little cakes all in a row at the bottom of the card work perfectly there.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Aileen ;o) Your comment made me smile! Happy crafting, Maike

      Löschen
  5. He is just darling!! I love the sentiment banner and fun happy colors here! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wonderful card! I love the soft colouring, and the touch of red on the bear's cheek. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is just too too sweet! I really love the bold colors you used : )

    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday! We love seeing you in the gallery!

    Patti

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...